Friday, December 10, 2010

Customizable quick soft tacos

0 Comments


I often have this for lunch. I love Mexican food and this is the perfect lunch for me when my husband is at work.

I usually add sour cream but was out of it the day I took this photo. If I am hungry and in a hurry like I was the day I made this photo, then I just put the tortilla in a plate, put a big heaping spoon of black beans and cover in cheese and microwave for about 45 seconds or until the cheese is melted and add the rest of the ingredients just as they are.


You can customize your soft taco anyway you would like based on what you have on hand and enjoy.


Some of the things I have used are chicken, hamburger, steak or without meat using black beans and corn as the main ingredients and then I add tomato, lettuce, onion and cheese. If you have avocados those would be delicious too.


In the picture above I added this combination:


Black beans

Onions, chopped

lettuce

Tomatoes, chopped

Shredded cheese (Mexican blend)

Salsa

0 comments:

Post a Comment